Monday, September 27, 2010

My turn.

My husband keeps telling me "its Your turn". What he means is now that the kids are grown and gone and Ive done my duty as a mom, its time for me to have a life. Well I know what they mean about youth being wasted on the young. Now that I can do all those great fun things I gave up....I find I dont want to do those things anymore. My dreams have changed.Im content to sit and work on what ever craft Im "into at the moment". The big dreams of traveling the world and fishing boating camping etc etc well it would take away from my craft time! Strange how little time there is in retirement. I was afraid I would be bored. So far it hasnt happen.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world...Happy blogging to you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Things that keep me busy

Sisters Birthday Bag

Sisters Birthday Bag